Oya’s in-house management heads a diverse and dedicated team. Besides nannies trained in the care for babies, toddlers and preschoolers, Oya’s staff includes:
- Our location manager Kim Polhout, who leads our team of nannies and keeps the daily operations running smoothly. Kim visits the groups on a daily basis and also functions as a first contact for parents who have further questions on for instance practical subjects as drop off- and pick up times, excursions or on any of our services.
- Our childpsychologist Lysbeth Zwenk, who coaches our nannies through in-house trainings and individual support during their daily work. Lysbeth joins the groups regularly to observe the children and monitor their development. Parents can choose to make an appointment with our childpsychologist when they have specific questions about the development of their child.
- Group team leaders who coach and provide leadership for our junior nannies and trainees;
- A housekeeper who is responsible for keeping the center spotlessly clean and orderly, as well as preparing healthy meals and snacks;
- Interns: trainee childcare workers provide an extra pair of eyes and hands to support our professional staff and give additional attention to the children.